Saturday, February 28, 2009

Modified Time Lapse


Well, yes, it has become a bit dusty in here, I know. I'm busy putting the finishing touches on my bailout plan, i.e. writing, writing and more writing, on the book. I so want to be finished with this one and on to the sequel. 

In the meantime, these shots were impromptu iPhone wonders captured last week. I do believe Westlake Village is one of five spots in California with the most beautiful and dramatic sunsets. If you have to go to work, this is a pretty fabulous place to do it.


 
5:17 p.m. Westlake Village, California




5:22 p.m., Westlake Village, California



5:26 p.m. Westlake Village, California

1 comment:

azteclady said...

I have seen that counter move to the right and keep cheering you up (silently, so as not to distract, don't you know)

*ahem*


I love the first picture--what an incredible color!

Thank you for sharing.